Monday, October 18, 2004

Yo just testing the email posting capabilities on blogger!

Theoretically I can now post to the blog by email. Then I will have ZERO excuses if I do not update the blog more often! Of course I will dig up some silly excuses such as if I am not currently in the DR etc.

I have also been learning how to publish this blog to my website at dr-tourist.tv, using atom. Apparently Google has taken over blogger and they are coming up with some cool stuff such as using "Hello" to post photos to a blog.

I have decided to start another blog that will be photos of typical Dominican Life rather than tourist type stuff. I plan on carrying my Canon Digital Elf and my Sony PC -09 DV Cam EVERYWHERE I go in the DR to be able to capture special moments on tape and as digital stills. Then I will be able to share some flavor of the DR in multiple ways on multiple
sites.